Toribash
Original Post
[Greetings] Abdydude Greets You
Hi

This thread is a thread to introduce myself to the other members and for other member to introduce themselves to me. I am new to this clan and would just like to say hi. Thanks for accepting me and I hope to have a great time here.

A little about myself: I am 15 and like to play toribash. I live in Canada and like iced cappucinos from Tim Hortons. Well this is it. Hi Everyone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi abdydude, I never saw you before, I hope... wait, I know you, hi abdydude.

Aaanyway, welcome to secret, now, all you have to do to survive is give me all your TC/items as well as show me everything you do in minecraft, but if you didn't do anything, you'll be banned from the clan, no pressure.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Please proceed to section 4 of the Secret Clan Terms and Conditions, and note the part where is says you have to donate half of your tc and items to any secret member of your choice who'se name starts with a "MrA"

On a more serious note : welcome to secret Abby, hope you have a good time here. Feel free to post around a lot and do awesome stuff. Also what is it about Canadians and Tim Hortons. I swear every canadian I've met (besides maybe AikidoKP since I've never asked him) loves the shit out of Tim Hortons. I've even had one get really angry at me for making fun of it.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Well tim hortons is a cafe which has really good drinks. (hot choclate, ice capps, frozen lemonade etc...)

So now im confused rules state to give half of items and tc to any secret member of my choice whose name starts with MrA, and teague saying to give him everything and so is EJM. So who do i choose.

Btw 3263441 I homeschool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i used to do that hows it going for ya.Also u just split between me ejm teague and mraaksh.
so now youve joined the party too lol. also homeschool is going fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You should definitely just give it all to me for safe holding.
I'm not like these filthy money grubbers here, I have your best interest at heart, which is why I'm willing to protect your items and funds from the lowlifes trying to steal it from you.

Also, Tim Hortons is amazing. Anything any other coffee shop can do, Tim Hortons can do better.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.