Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Replay Tourney 2014

Hello Toribash Community! Welcome to the Toribash Replay Tourney 2014 Round 2!

1. This round is where everything matters. You and your partner must come up with the most creative replay possible. You can hack however you like, in fact it is highly encouraged. Just use the most amazing idea you can whether it's the two players as cats fighting in space or bears using lightsabers to fight a golem made of peanut butter. Just be original.

2. You must work together 100%. It must be a collab with both toris interacting. Singleplayer or Multiplayer does not matter.

3. Please put your team name at the beginning of each replay to help the judges organize them. Also, put all the team's replays in one post.

4. If you use a custom mod, put it in your post or put a link to the download.

5. Deadline is April 20th.

Haunter, Zockinator, Tsneak15, and Jisse No longer looking for judges unless I personally pm you or your name is iFred.

(Sorry for Haunter's horrible spelling ^^^)
1st Place Team: 100k with Secret Items
2nd Place Team: 50k
3rd and 4th Place Teams: Secret Items

Thanks to Creati0n for donating 75k and Ishi for donating 100k.

Hosted by:

Each round's best replays will be edited and put into separate videos coming to my main youtube channel soon. Only the best 4 will move on to the next round so take your time and ask me if you need the deadline extended a reasonable amount.

Teams Still Competing: Team K4P and Team Little Asian Girls.
Last edited by Tsneak15; Apr 10, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
Originally Posted by batbuscus View Post
when do replays have to be in by?

Deadline is 20th february.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

So teams of two?

This should be fun, count me in.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hi jingles :3
Good luck m8. May the best replaymaker win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

cheeseburger and i are forming team weed

2k sent
Last edited by Complexity; Feb 5, 2014 at 12:10 AM.
Looking for a partner to help me out. So ill pay when i got one.
~The Age Of Gaming~
Wait, so each player on the team must make 3-5 replays, or is that 3-5 replays for the whole team?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/