Toribash
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Hi my name is Tempest, my previous names are NiceJesus and Diety. I mostly play aikido and mushu as well as spar from time to time. I am 18 and I come from GOOD OLE ALABAMA. I get in game roughly 2 hours a day and if it's a off day I do around 5 hours (I work as a lifeguard during the summers). I market a bit so I check forums at least every 30 minutes. My steam is: nicejesus the harbinger. I love memes and strategy games. I identify as a male and I play trumpet for college jazz and concert band. I'm also a pyromaniatic sociopath
Some reasons I hope you can consider me joining for are: I'm active, polite, competitive, lonely, and most importantly, fun. Pls lemme in papi.

Love, Tempest

If you have any single player replays then post those, please.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
no single player replays that are current, just ones from last year, ill make some up to date replays for you, thank you <3
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
no single player replays that are current, just ones from last year, ill make some up to date replays for you, thank you <3

didn't you ask to join ct like 2 -3 days ago?

and do u really think its realistic for you to join [T]?
-----
oh make that yesterday
Last edited by counter; Jul 28, 2017 at 10:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
flame stop trying to make me feel like im not good enough to try, why are you stalking me on the forums?
you're not good enough to try. [T]'s application thread is a bit of a meme
I doubt they will take anyone new anytime soon. Besides its stupid asking to join one clan and then the next day try to join another

Im not stalking either I'm just browsing forums
you're stalking me, and you're acting like a toxic child, so please leave me to myself before i have to report you for harrassment .-.
its not stalking , I regularly view [T] application thread to appreciate Nearly's memes
You are allowed to be a dramatic piece of shit in your own clan threads, Flame

Stop being a creepy asshole and let us decide who we do or do not choose to review
Get the fuck out of here dude

We do need some replays though
Last edited by jisse; Jul 28, 2017 at 11:08 PM.
do you guys want spar or default mod replays?