Ranking
Original Post
posioning our water?

why the hell would they do this? -.- we know it doesnt help our teeth stop posioning us. we can just brush our teeth why they trollin? why they trollin with our lives man?!?!?!
Do you mean 'positioning'? Nope, noones positioning our water over here at least, as far as I'm aware.
I can only pray that it stays that way, unpositioned water is the only water I'll ever drink!

Oh damnit, now you got me worried and all worked up in a tangent here. :/
Last edited by dalir; Jan 11, 2011 at 07:36 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Dude.

Dental cavities remain a major public health concern in most industrialized countries, affecting 60–90% of schoolchildren and the vast majority of adults. Water fluoridation prevents cavities in both children and adults, with studies estimating an 18–40% reduction in cavities when water fluoridation is used by children who already have access to toothpaste and other sources of fluoride.

The low levels used (WHO recommends .5-1 mg/L) have no effect on health. With a small risk of 'aesthetic' problems;

At the commonly recommended dosage, the only clear adverse effect is dental fluorosis, which can alter the appearance of children's teeth during tooth development; this is mostly mild and is unlikely to represent any real effect on aesthetic appearance or on public health.[10] The critical period of exposure is between ages one and four years, with the risk ending around age eight. Fluorosis can be prevented by monitoring all sources of fluoride, with fluoridated water directly or indirectly responsible for an estimated 40% of risk and other sources, notably toothpaste, responsible for the remaining 60%.[57] Compared to water naturally fluoridated at 0.4 mg/L, fluoridation to 1 mg/L is estimated to cause additional fluorosis in one of every 6 people (95% CI 4–21 people), and to cause additional fluorosis of aesthetic concern in one of every 22 people (95% CI 13.6–∞ people). Here, aesthetic concern is a term used in a standardized scale based on what adolescents would find unacceptable, as measured by a 1996 study of British 14-year-olds

Hyde why did you have to allow these stupid conspiracy theory threads >_>
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by dalir View Post
Do you mean 'positioning'? Nope, noones positioning our water over here at least, as far as I'm aware.
I can only pray that it stays that way, unpositioned water is the only water I'll ever drink!

Oh damnit, now you got me worried and all worked up in a tangent here. :/

lolololol i meant poisoning ----_----
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

conspiracy theory threads >_>

this.

We may as well discuss religion except that these things don't even have interesting history most of the time. Until something this big in scope is proven, what the hell could even be discussed other than "Yes, they are and here are things I will use to back up my weak argument" Vs. "No they aren't, the evidence doesn't add up."

I don't think they are poisoning US water. My reason for this is that I have only ever heard this theory from people who have no first hand knowledge, and because the whole operation of poisoning, covering up, and some how never letting it leak to a reputable source would be too close to impossible to believe without concrete proof.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.