Toribash
Original Post
Radiology server hacked, used to host Black Ops
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/01/ga...uty-black-ops/

Originally Posted by Gizmodo
New Hampshire-based Seacoast Radiology sent out an alert to its patients explaining that their private information may have been compromised. The reason? Some folks hacked into the medical group’s server to host a game of Call of Duty.

According to a spokesperson from the security company brought in by the medical group, the breach was discovered “after an admin noticed a loss of bandwidth.” It is believed that the hackers didn’t do anything other than abuse the servers to host Black Ops games, but a thorough investigation is being conducted.

Its a sad world when servers are hacked just to play some CoD.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
gotta do what you gotta do. I saw this in the news and I couldn't do anything but laugh. Hospitals have unlimited bandwidth anyway, so hey, why not?
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
What do you mean 'no reason'?

Where else am I gonna find a bitchin' server to play my CoD??!?
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
>.> Erm, LOL?

Hope those hackers loose their xbox's or PS3's or whatever they use.
@Reform.... PC...