Toribash
Original Post
(OTBooth) Out the Booth
The aim of our clan is to create a inter-community within Toribash of mature players that have communication with one another that have the drive to take this clan to the top. The name Out the Booth means I've been out the booth as a rapper and hopping back in as a Toribash destroyer ready to smash shit up with y'all. We're going to take the top. We as OTB come from a long history of leaving and coming back to the Toribash community... but today we thrive. Our story is simple, we make bands for this game and we spend bands on this game, we don't stop at any rivals and that's what as gotten us here today.
Last edited by Feature; Nov 13, 2018 at 09:47 PM.
Hello you are missing the essentials needed for your clan thread.

Originally Posted by clan rules and guidelines
A story or description about your clan
The clan's aims.
If your clan is using a bank, it must be listed clearly.

Please add these in within 7 days or your thread will be closed and disciplinary action will be taken. Thank you
The story is very obviously there, and the goal is hoping to stay in the community. I'm not dolling it up. But I will add that we are not using a clan bank. opps.
-----
Wait, we are not using a clan bank so I don't need to list it. I have description its for the people who can step away and come back with passion and the goal is to stay get out of my thread.
-----
I'm changing it right now anyway.
Last edited by Feature; Nov 13, 2018 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was a rapper even before I had a released song bud <3 I'm the kinda guy to freestyle with homies, and my instagram has been hella hype with snippets and works in progress. I've got lots of music coming.
-----
Follow me if you'd like to tag along.
-----
Also hey I have a feature out too with Yung Sparks heres link

https://soundcloud.com/sparkstim/nickel
Last edited by Feature; Nov 13, 2018 at 10:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump