Toribash
Re: Toribash Vector Head - VIDEO TUTORIAL -
Hamster, that music has to be a joke of some kind...

Useful stuff, though.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
The music reminds me... of the Sims. XD

Good Tut though
Originally Posted by Gamling
Vector? dont even know what it is.....maby you could put a little explaniton, along with why using vector is better then simply using a stander drawing program and doing everything by hand, or mouse =).
Anyway, good tourtiol, even for those poor little soles like me, found the viduals easy to follow. sry, my sound driver was deleted, so if there was talking that explaned that......

A vector is Maths describing the image, for example individual lines and curves, fills, gradients etc. It's real use is the decreased filesize (id you know what you're doing), and lossless rezising. It's just preference in a case like this, while I personally love vector
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
Nice gridding technique, I never do that really. Im not sure if fireworks is too good at vector though.. Photoshop is horrible at it. I recommend you get a vector app, theyre very different. Pretty much all my graphics have been done in Lineform ( mac only vector app by freeverse ) a few in illustrator though.

Photoshop isn't horrible at vector art... :| I'm familiarized with it, and so I have a hard time using vector specific applications. I'd just as soon use Photoshop.