Ranking
Right.

It's an interesting debate going on right now about the nature of light and how it appears to be both a wave and a particle.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Originally Posted by XWOLFz View Post
Right.

It's an interesting debate going on right now about the nature of light and how it appears to be both a wave and a particle.

Thanks. Why can't they just class it as both? Problem solved.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
Some people say that there are multiple Universes besides ours.

Other people (Me included) say time travel is jumping from one universe to a parallel universe.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
No in order to achieve time travel you must also find a way to teleport because other wise you couldnt move while moving Through time (such as stoping time and stealing shit
) otherwise you would become fust in seconds because you moved out of the timeline
Better than u at judo
Originally Posted by tofast4u2 View Post
No in order to achieve time travel you must also find a way to teleport because other wise you couldnt move while moving Through time (such as stoping time and stealing shit
) otherwise you would become fust in seconds because you moved out of the timeline

Think about this:

You see an icecream cone in the street, you don't pick it up. Now you go home, go into your trust 'ole time machine, and teleport to an alternate universe where you are standing by the icecream cone. You can pick it up.

It's like saying: There is no past, present, and future time traveling abilities. Every parallel universe has it's own current time.

para-universe #1 takes place 5 minutes before you brushed your teeth
para-universe #2 takes place before your mom gave birth to you
para-universe #3 takes place in a parallel timeline, where you were never born.

Thinking about this theory can be a mindfuck though, my head already hurts.
Ok bro i see 3 problems with this theory
Problem 1: how does time travel Teleport you to the other universe hmm :3
Problem2: if this is an alternate univerese then what garentee do you have that the ice cream cone is there
Problem 3: why would you wanna eat ice cream off the ground ??
Better than u at judo
Also, I was talking to my cousin at around New Years (read: he was drunk) and he came up with two crazy theories:

1) Games are training the younger generation to be soldiers in the future. According to him, there's tanks and other unmanned vehicles in the US Military which are controlled with controllers similar to an Xbox controller plugged into a tv screen. He thinks this allows the younger generation to grow up and instantly become super soldiers driving these unmanned tanks with Xbox controllers.

2) Similar to the above - Apparently some Taiwanese scientist has created a chip which can connect into a person's nervous system and control them. Coupled with the above, this would allow people to control these chipped people with Xbox controllers. He stated that this would allow for "an Army of disposable asians or convicts with these chips which have like 14 year olds driving them into battle."

Yep, pretty crazy if you ask me. But IMO fighting wars with unmanned vehicles against each other would be preferable to using actual people.
Originally Posted by tofast4u2 View Post
Ok bro i see 3 problems with this theory
Problem 1: how does time travel Teleport you to the other universe hmm :3
Problem2: if this is an alternate univerese then what garentee do you have that the ice cream cone is there
Problem 3: why would you wanna eat ice cream off the ground ??

1) If you travel in time, you would be switching universes (But time travel hasn't been proven possible yet, this is just a theory)

2) If we had the certain technology to see every parallel universe there is, we could jump to different points in time, and alternate timelines.

3) It's a crazy world we live in.
-----
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Also, I was talking to my cousin at around New Years (read: he was drunk) and he came up with two crazy theories:

1) Games are training the younger generation to be soldiers in the future. According to him, there's tanks and other unmanned vehicles in the US Military which are controlled with controllers similar to an Xbox controller plugged into a tv screen. He thinks this allows the younger generation to grow up and instantly become super soldiers driving these unmanned tanks with Xbox controllers.

2) Similar to the above - Apparently some Taiwanese scientist has created a chip which can connect into a person's nervous system and control them. Coupled with the above, this would allow people to control these chipped people with Xbox controllers. He stated that this would allow for "an Army of disposable asians or convicts with these chips which have like 14 year olds driving them into battle."

Yep, pretty crazy if you ask me. But IMO fighting wars with unmanned vehicles against each other would be preferable to using actual people.

Hahahahahah. Everyone knows this to be true.
Last edited by Zayex; Jan 15, 2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump