Toribash
Original Post
Hyndu Lunar Eclipse Thread
ahum I created this replay thread not because im good (Im really not) but yeah I can get better by you guys giving tips

-----
[Uke Bashes]
Attached Files
[B]-Charm.rpl (220.0 KB, 6 views)
[B]-Madman in the way.rpl (200.1 KB, 7 views)
[B]-Idk 4.rpl (177.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Hyndu; Oct 10, 2018 at 02:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
🐢
OH NO THEY'RE GONNA GET YOU ALSO. But just so you can fix this is this a singleplayer replay thread so ill just comment on the singleplayer replays

Madman in the way- It had no flow no speed and the destruction wasn't even enough to be called a madman work on those

Idk-4- Well it didn't look good but it had destruction so ill take it. Put those mas and sparring skills to work.

Charm- This is the best out of the 3 I review and it still not as good as you can do take your time hyndu...

U MEAN THE STAFF IS GONNA GET ME?
Yeah im not really good at ukebashing as you can see but i appreciate the CnC
🐢
Yeah keep it up and work on the flow and power. ALSO YES STAFF IS GONNA GET YOU if you would like to we could eventually work on a ukebash together you know how i love working with friends.

STAFF NO PLEASE ;-;
I do know how u like to work with friends
Lets do it dude

Glimpsed Moderated Message:
don't worry friend
Last edited by Glimpsed; Oct 13, 2018 at 10:57 AM.
🐢
Theres more
Yap more ukebashes i liked this it was fun too (thx to stance doing with me)
-----
Bump
Attached Files
[B]-Uke Mannipulation.rpl (420.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Hyndu; Oct 12, 2018 at 01:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
🐢
Originally Posted by Hyndu View Post
Yap more ukebashes i liked this it was fun too (thx to stance doing with me)
-----
Bump

Niiiiice, youre starting to get it down, you just need more power and to keep the ukes momentum going in a more similar direction. I say thatd make it a lot easier to control too

I love that split kick at the end ;) was like budddddah
BUDAHHH thanks,I just think i have to get more control of the joints and what to do in some bad positions or times (if u know what i mean)
🐢