Toribash
What are your opinions on jinx?

I think she's absolutely ridiculous. If she doesn't get hit with a nerf then I don't really see a reason why she won't get picked a ton at IEM Cologne.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
i can play every role.
i only have 2 runepages tho (ad and ap), how many would be necessary?

i have 7 and i feel like i need more still, but i think 4 is optimal (ADC, Support, APC, Jungle/top)
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
her ult can outsmite baron (with the splash damage)

is that true? her ult doesnt do true damage and smite does
Last edited by Echoforce; Oct 15, 2013 at 12:10 AM.

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
What are your opinions on jinx?

I think she's absolutely ridiculous. If she doesn't get hit with a nerf then I don't really see a reason why she won't get picked a ton at IEM Cologne.

Jinx is just strong everywhere. It's the same as the pantheon problem that caused his rework. He had too much cc for his aoe damage, which he had too much of for his global presence, which was the case because he had too much cc for his damage.

Jinx has the problem of too much cc for a ranged adc that has large amounts of high scaling aoe damage, combined with global presence when her ult is up. Which has high scaling aoe damage.

At the very least, she's gonna take a hit on her 140% ad scaling on her w. Cause that shit is stupid no matter how you look at it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Jinx is just strong everywhere. It's the same as the pantheon problem that caused his rework. He had too much cc for his aoe damage, which he had too much of for his global presence, which was the case because he had too much cc for his damage.

Jinx has the problem of too much cc for a ranged adc that has large amounts of high scaling aoe damage, combined with global presence when her ult is up. Which has high scaling aoe damage.

At the very least, she's gonna take a hit on her 140% ad scaling on her w. Cause that shit is stupid no matter how you look at it.

I don't think there is a single point in the game where she is weak. She is particularly absurd in early fights with that 50% bonus attack speed. She WILL reach level 2 before you and then you're her bitch or dead, or both.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Ms Fortune seems to keep that bitch inline at the start if she has an aggressive support, but things spiral out of hand with Jinx just from the very moment she gets a vamp sceptre.
I hope Riot nerfs soon :/
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...n_steal_baron/

ooops, proved wrong.

Not really. the bonus damage against monsters and minions has a max of 300. That reddit guy just horribly missed his smite.

But still, jinx is pretty absurd right now. Just my last ranked game was a pretty definite loss, we got aced and the enemy team had four still alive destroying our inhib to go and end the game. Right when jinx spawned, it took one ult, just one, hey weren't even that low, but she got a quadra. Then she started pushing and we helped her we spawned to end the game and win.

Yeah yer W is narrow and dodgeable, but it's range and 140% Ad are a bit too much. Not to mention he HUGE even over the top execute potential on her ult. It's just too much.

On an unrelated note, who tried heimer and xerath on pbe? I saw some previews and I like what I see.
Last edited by EJM; Oct 15, 2013 at 09:28 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
I don't think there is a single point in the game where she is weak. She is particularly absurd in early fights with that 50% bonus attack speed. She WILL reach level 2 before you and then you're her bitch or dead, or both.

Kog maw and nami bot is the best combo and can show up jinx with crazy range and damage. Nami upgrades E and when kog uses W gives kog the E and then you bear witness to insane damage that outranges and slows.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit