Toribash
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
Has it ever occured to anyone that Religion has changed over time?

Religion was an answer to questions no one understood thousands of years ago. As we learned more they wanted to be right so they altered and patched but theres still a big issue... God is just a big patch in their belief. They basically said "This big guy thats different from you and me made us and everything" then made a story about it...
Co-Leader of [Jungle](Goddamnit we died)
religion is present for the purpose of war IMO.

With islamic cultures being agressive, USA needs to have his own culture in order to create soldiers, after all the USA war for petrol is wrong but they still have support. And what is that support? christianity and USA lovers.

If christianity isnt for the purpose of war, then it is for change. USA has lots of criminality and that may be just a measure against it.

/off topic: i find it funny that the fat women says that there should be no more fat and lazy christians.

And it is funy that harry potter, a 16 years old kid ( around that ) must die. Yes kill children!!!
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Aug 7, 2011 at 09:22 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
i did not even watch that video,but ill say somthin
ppl use the "will of god" to justify the bad acts (killing,fightin,etc) and i understand why :if the person is going to die anyway "its the will of god "that makes me kill her,wich for them makes sense,but for me is tottaly nonsense.
other case is the fact that most of the "religious ppl" tries to save themselves praying after murdering,fighting,etc and then after praying they go back doing it.
another fact is that government,terrorists,and stuff liek that keeps using religion and god to justify more wars "OH,dear lord,your will is for me to kill an thousand babies" or "the will of god made me kill an little girl that was innocent"
ppl like that should go to hell(if earth isnt it) for they stupid acts that involve god's name for no good reason as it should be.
(blind christians flaming me in 3, 2, 1 .....)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
wrong topic bro
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan