Ranking
Bump, so the New Wip gets into all User control Panels :P

Do you like the Mechanic of the Emotions or did you imagined it different / want to see it different?
Try using Bones (Joints) instead of Pose Morphs, it is way better to use and easier to do the XPresso/interface, as it does add some more room to edit and move the joints freely.
Otherwise, nicely done pal.
Im only using joints for The Body, for Face Expressions i like using PoseMorph,UserData and XPresso. The Mouth got everything it needs and its all accesable with Sliders which makes the Animating really easy.

I guess i will do the same Interface as i did with the Eyes with UserData, or is there a way to modificate Parameters within a tag using Xpresso?
Pose morphs limit your movement to the ones that exist and would cause lag sometimes. On the other hand, joints can be freely moved around using Userdata and XPresso as long as it does not have the Protection tag.
My Toribash rig is mostly made with IK/FK bones and joints, and it is really easy to use and is user friendly[since it has an UI in the Perspective window that can be used to move the mouth's joints, posemorphs or such].
Also, you can drag the tag's name into the XPresso and drag the parameter you would like to use.
That are alot of UI's I only use them for the Face and for Arms and legs Targets.

I will renember your name and may come back to you when i get to the rigging point
This is looking pretty damn cool, making me think of playing unturned again.
Though I must ask, what exactly are you planning out using this for when
you're finally finished making it?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Unturned Animations got a few concepts aswell.

Especially making fun of some bugs in the game or just make a funny animation from stupid things like full inventorys etc.
-----
btw your question is answered in the first sentence of the thread ....
-----
Added the new Wip with Interfaces for the Mouth.

Im really getting the Hang of Xpresso now
Last edited by Fluxorious; Mar 27, 2016 at 09:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump