ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
HELP! I CAN'T LAND!!
(just realized the tutorial secton is not for questions^^)
heey, i have been searching for a toribash tutorial of how to land on your feet from jumps, flips and moves, could someone please help me with this because i can do some back flips and stuff but i can never land on my feet.
well the only tip i can give you is:
practice, practice, practice. but a small tip: if you are in the air, when you are about to land ( you must be horizontal in air like this: ) press c to relax your self and i land on my feet most of the time
Check out my Youtube!
Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
press c to relax your self and i land on my feet most of the time

I use this too...
It really works
approach the ground at an angle feet first
relax most of ur body especially feet
use ur arms, pecs, lumbar, chest and abs to balance and aim ur landing
when ur in the required position hold ur legs and other vital body parts

(thats how i do it anyway)
[Pure], wanna join?
This is how I land:

While flipping and/or twisting, I would curl myself into a shape of a ball so I'll be flipping/twisting faster, I will have to watch that jump from beginning to the very ending. If I don't seem to land, I will have to do something about it.

I could be gaining to much momentum and I end up hitting my head, to solve that I can either gain more momentum to get that extra flip/twist. Or I can just reduce the momentum be spreading out my body

Watch these example replays.
Take a look at "flipsfail" first, you can see that I didn't stick the landing with 2 flips. It doesn't mean I can never land it because of what you saw, you can go back to the replay and edit it.

Now look at "Flips." I decided to do only one flip, but I can do two if I want (by gaining speed/momentum). I relax all in the air and that made me reduced the momentum of the spin.
Attached Files
Flipsfail.rpl (41.0 KB, 64 views)
Flips.rpl (95.5 KB, 43 views)
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
when you press c to relax your self in the air, it brings down the heaviest weight to the ground. in this case, the heaviest weight is your legs.
BAD LUCK