Ranking
Original Post
pooman123, edjr2012, and fireeyes.
If you three don't start fucking paying attention to what you're posting and reading the entire thread before you post I am going to remove your access to this board entirely. Cut it the fuck out.
Might add here that this applies to everyone else, too. Yes, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.
It has gotten to everyone's nerves that some people spam the fuck out of the threads with already mentioned advice and answers even after multiple warnings.

Just "helping out people" doesn't do anything. You have to pay ATTENTION on the person, not just drown him in wet, strongly smelling shit and say "do this" without even knowing what the hell are you talking about.
I didn't do anything like that. If I wasn't sure about the answer, I searched. If I ended up not having enough information, I didn't post.

I also was able to read.

Get your head out of your asses and learn to pay attention to others. Just thinking that you're helpful won't get you anywhere, you also have to be helpful.
Sounds stupid? Too bad.
Last edited by Tonakai; Feb 17, 2010 at 10:02 PM.
Might I add, that goes for the Support board too, I have to wade through your shit there as well as here.