Ranking
"In the case where you place a keyframe wrongly, you can save the replay. Go to your replays folder, open up the replay with notepad and remove the last line, then go back into the replay and continue as if the misplaced keyframe never happened."

I learnt something :o

Do you think it could be worth to suggest a new command to erase the last keyframe in order ?

I have a tip about keyframing : When the tori you are following with the camera go out of it (=killing english), reset the replay, pause it when the tori is out of the screen, press 2 to get the freecam, just move the point of view with the mouse right click, add a keyframe.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

hmmmmm this is interesting

I might have to try and learn this over the summer, I've always kinda wanted to make videos
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
You could add some commands like /opt hud 0 opt blood 0 etc.

Edited, thanks for pointing that out

Do you think it could be worth to suggest a new command to erase the last keyframe in order ?

That could actually be very useful but I think you can already do that if you have the expertcam script

I have a tip about keyframing : When the tori you are following with the camera go out of it (=killing english), reset the replay, pause it when the tori is out of the screen, press 2 to get the freecam, just move the point of view with the mouse right click, add a keyframe.

I'm sorry but I don't really understand

Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
hmmmmm this is interesting

I might have to try and learn this over the summer, I've always kinda wanted to make videos

Sweet, I made this tutorial in hopes of getting new people to create videos

Looking forward to see if you try anything
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Yeah, my poor english killed you...

So for example, you are keyframing a parkour. The tori jump, you put a keyframe at the begining of the jump and an other one at the landing. When you finished the keyframing, watching the replay, you notice that during the jump the tori go to high for the camera and its head go out of the screen. Pause the game at that moment, press 2 to get the freecam, move the camera with the mouse right click, when you get the right point of view, put a new keyframe.

Yeah, my poor english killed you...

So for example, you are keyframing a parkour. The tori jump, you put a keyframe at the begining of the jump and an other one at the landing. When you finished the keyframing, watching the replay, you notice that during the jump the tori go to high for the camera and its head go out of the screen. Pause the game at that moment, press 2 to get the freecam, move the camera with the mouse right click, when you get the right point of view, put a new keyframe.

Oh okay, I understand now. I might add that if I can find a way to phrase it better because it can be a bit confusing
I do some videos
keyframe the important parts of the replay, the camera angle impacts how one keyframe goes to another

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Two more usefull commands you could add :

/opt uke 0
/opt grip 0

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Maybe add a short section on "What is Re-sampling, and why should I disable it?"

Perhaps, but this is a general tutorial on how to make a video and there aren't any specifics as to which program you should use/how to use each program. I might make a video tutorial in the future of how to use SV to make a vid though
I do some videos