Toribash
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
"Also, make sure you create an empty "ExpertCam.txt" and "ExpertObject.txt" for yourself first"

Have I to put them in the script folder ?

Have I to load both of scripts ?

Yeh, you have to put the empty .txt files in the script folder. And no, you don't have to load both of the scripts, just ExpertCam.lua
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I am doing a video test with this script, following your tutorial. I will post it here when it will be done to get your opinion.
-----
I don't know what is happening, but when I keyframe replays with this script, it happens sometimes one or more don't look at the right direction but at the opposite than what I did... Do you know what is it ?
Last edited by Mocucha; Sep 13, 2015 at 01:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I am doing a video test with this script, following your tutorial. I will post it here when it will be done to get your opinion.
-----
I don't know what is happening, but when I keyframe replays with this script, it happens sometimes one or more don't look at the right direction but at the opposite than what I did... Do you know what is it ?

Could you show me a screenshot of the keyframes so I can see what the camera path / camerafocus path is doing? (A screenshot of the situation in freecam)

If it's glitching rather than you making a mistake, it could be to do with the 2 paths crossing over or being too close together.

Don't forget, one path shows where the camera is at all times, whereas the other path shows where the camera is looking at at all times. If they cross over or get too close together, the camera can become unstable around that point
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

How do I have to do to save the keyframes to send you them ? I still have that "bug" (I know it isn't a bug, but something that I still don't understand) and the camera don't look where I want it.

send me the ExpertCam.txt file and the replay, I'll have a look (and roughly the frame-ranges the camera is bugging)

I continued to train with the script, more I understand it more I find it really cool

There is an example of video done with the script :

I still have something that I really don't understand, it is the main green thing, that show where the camera is watching, you know the green ball over the black bar thing. I don't know why, but sometimes it just stick at its place, refusing to move, I have to move it manually and it take many times sometimes. When I want to record parkours, that thing disappears "somewhere in the mod" and most of time I just can't find it.... so when I watch the replay in pathcam, the camera is watching in the bad direction. Any tip about that ?

I continued to train with the script, more I understand it more I find it really cool

I still have something that I really don't understand, it is the main green thing, that show where the camera is watching, you know the green ball over the black bar thing. I don't know why, but sometimes it just stick at its place, refusing to move, I have to move it manually and it take many times sometimes. When I want to record parkours, that thing disappears "somewhere in the mod" and most of time I just can't find it.... so when I watch the replay in pathcam, the camera is watching in the bad direction. Any tip about that ?

Which script did you really use? \/ \/
Hello,

There is my new video. I used the script perfectcam, I think I can still improve that part. Some replays are too bright, I will fix that.

If it actually was ExpertCam, did you keep the bigger green ball close enough in LookCam?
It's hard to tell what the problem is by this description, screenshots might help.

Sounds like you lost where the big green ball is. If you keep the big green sphere in front of you, the camera focus behaves a lot better. But, it's hard to tell without seeing it. You still up for sending me an expertcam.txt file where the error occurs?

I have no internet until Wednesday (at an internet cafe now), so I can take a look at it then

(btw, I'm not sure what you mean when you say the ball 'disappears somewhere in the mod'. If you mean you can no longer see the small green ball, it's definitely because you lost track of the big one. You can move the big green ball up and down by holding shift, which will help you keep track of it)

I will record myself keyframing a replay to show you what i want to mean, i think it will be easier ;)

Sure thing, that will probably work better