ES Recruitment Drive
The head throw could have tonnes of potential for a skeet boom if you turned self damage on.
oh yeah
Heavily noted Mr.Pugsa

Tricking collab with ghostflow: He did up to frame 970ish and I did the rest.

Sorry for not doing my best in this replay, but i had less motivation that I usually do. Let's blame school or something idk

edit: oof i did the tdr and that was not frame 1010 sorry
Last edited by Stance; Sep 13, 2019 at 11:46 PM.

overall, good. but since your style is very slow you need to focus a lot on not twitching, it shows a lot more in such replays. also pls dont toe-pop. still, very good
bulachacanpsdf toepop isdhakd

I'll stop doing them when i find the motivation to make a better replay than what im doing rn

Doing thing Is a wip, will edit everything after where it's obvious i stopped trying. Will put more effort in next replay, wont toe launch in next replay.

Please airdrop some CnC into this thread!
-----
Spar with noth8 IV Uh I tried implementing all the sp tricking I do into a mp spar and it didn't go well. I need to work on my MP gameplay lol

imgur link for people who dont want to download HERE
Last edited by Stance; Sep 16, 2019 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Did tricking thing The twitching at the very start and end is on purpose, idk if that was obvious

this one is extra half assed!

nice, just some of your movements are abrupt, actually liked the twitches surprisingly
Stance is now presenting his newest replay!

A poorly edited!

Bootleg Captain America replay!

The Commando!

(also mod for the poorly made shied)

This is more of a concept for a better longer and more detailed bootleg captain America mod I want to make. And you can really see i rushed towards the end.

Hopefully, the next one looks like the video below.

awesome concept, execution is kind of off. excited to see the "full" version when you make it. super fucking creative though, props.