Ranking
welcome vernaux.

also, we have changed our clan name and tag to (mafia). would be grateful if you could update the ally list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ello, pleasure to meet your acquaintance, I just joined up so I can't wait to play with ya'll x)
<Smiles4Fre> Why quote yourself, losers.
Really need to stop forgetting about this thread, lol anyway what's up guys. Um, im going to my grandma's for a week, i'll have my laptop but not be able to use it much. I leave in 3 days and get back next saturday.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Smiles4Fre View Post
Ello, pleasure to meet your acquaintance, I just joined up so I can't wait to play with ya'll x)

Nice to see new sexy gentlemen join the clan. I hope you have a wonderful time here .

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
How to win in toribash?
Ezy. Do it.

I'll use this video to win my future match's.

Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Really need to stop forgetting about this thread, lol anyway what's up guys. Um, im going to my grandma's for a week, i'll have my laptop but not be able to use it much. I leave in 3 days and get back next saturday.

Have a good time at your grandmas house and you better be practising for when you get back sexy.
Originally Posted by Grim View Post

Yesh, i noticed. x)
Anyway, i've been trying to make some tc in toribash and, about real life, trying to get a new phone for me, my last one just died. =/
Good job Demo for getting promoted to Reapers I think you deserve it .