Toribash
He elected an imageboard to announce the shooting beforehand, wrote a manifesto with copypastas, made a joke about pewdiepie and played remove kebab while driving to the spot. Like any other shooting this is ill but I can't stop being fascinated by how this was caused by a memelord who took too many redpills.
oh yeah
Truly awful news. You might have varying views on immigration and Islam, but there is absolutely no justification for killing people based on their beliefs. Condolences to anyone affected.
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
well in 50 years they will take over and there wont be any family

immigrants in general are an invasive species

Normally, I'd delete posts that are designed to wrench people into giving you a reaction that gives you some kind of pleasure, but I won't do that here. I'll just let people see you as a bigot, and an advocator for attacking a mosque. ~Icky

that last line is ironic, coming from an american xDDD
also classic m-m-muh species is being r-replaced.... if any of yall condone this type of shit then ur not a lot better than the idiot who pulled that off
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
rest in peace.

really shitty that people such as the perpetrator presume terrorism like this as an act of being some sort of hero, if u saw the awful video, you can see the names of other victims of other terrorist attacks performed by muslims on his guns.
-----
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
well in 50 years they will take over and there wont be any family

immigrants in general are an invasive species

ive always known you were an asshole, but holy shit dude.
Last edited by Berzerk; Mar 16, 2019 at 02:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not many know this but there was a school shooting in Brazil like a day or so before the mosque shooting, cctv footage went around and it was terrifying. No one deserves this.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Not many know this but there was a school shooting in Brazil like a day or so before the mosque shooting, cctv footage went around and it was terrifying. No one deserves this.

Yeah, I agree. No one should have to go through torment and suffering. The same thing happens in my home country called Cameroon . Police are corrupted so badly, poverty is everywhere, meaning people turn to violence just to make sure they can live another day, civil wars are a constant threat in the English speaking part of Cameroon, since they are being treated as 2nd class citizens. My aunt died from eating poisoned food.

Its a sad world we live in honestly...
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
also classic m-m-muh species is being r-replaced....

Except that this IS the reality. You being cynical about it doesn't make it any less true.

He did make a valid point about the declining birth rate among white people in his manifesto, although slaughtering innocent people won't accomplish anything. Talked to my close muslim friend about it. His opinion was that things like this are to be expected if they are practicing their religion so openly outside of their homeland. We both agreed that islam has no place in western countries due to the fact that its values are incompatable with the values of modern western peoples.

memes

Last edited by hipotibor; Mar 16, 2019 at 10:31 PM.
There’s one common denominator in all this kind of shit and it seems to be any type of religion
-----
Was a sad day for New Zealand and for the world
Last edited by JoboMan; Mar 17, 2019 at 09:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I apologise for this post.