Toribash
Original Post
[R] White on black leg textures.
I'm Looking for white on black leg textures 512x512, white and black being the only colours.

Minimum I will pay is 5k for something simplistic, (for example just evenly spaced shapes/simple designs on a black canvas) for something more intricate I'm willing to give atleast 20k and based upon how intricate and quality it is (for the simplistic one also) I would be willing to spend much more for higher quality. Basically I want to match your work with my price I dont want to lowball anyone here.

As I said before I want up to 4 white on black art pieces. For the most part you can go free reign on the artwork, if it looks good I will accept it. But I will try to give you some ideas of what I think would look cool. I think an intricate fireball half wrapping around a thigh would look cool, possibly a dragon?(probably hard). I think a simple design of thick crosses spaced evenly would look cool on a thigh. Possibly a diamond or some sort of intricate or simplistic diamond or gemstone would look cool on a shin.

So I hope that gives someone out there somewhere an idea, but feel free to have your own creative reign over this one besides it has to be white on black.

Cheers and thanks.
-----
Bump.

Willing to pay out well, and I would like to say my only requirements are white on black and I would like to add that it look crisp or clean.

I am now also looking for a 512x512 head texture. Must be simplistic white on black and dangerous looking like a predator stalking its prey or something along the lines a dangerous, serious, while being simplistic. 15-30k, negotiable.

If anyone would be willing to do any of these it would be greatly appreciated and I will pay out well!
Last edited by NUMP; Aug 4, 2016 at 09:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump