Ranking
havent watched anything at all in the past week or so soon i will get back to it boys dont worry

the grind never stops
I never watch anime but I really enjoyed Tate no Yūsha no Nariagari and Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru. Anyone can offer me something of similar style?
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
I never watch anime but I really enjoyed Tate no Yūsha no Nariagari and Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru. Anyone can offer me something of similar style?

Try Madan Ou to vanadis
NO TITLE
Do you following One Punch Man Season 2?

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

yes i am, thank you for the question
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Yeah sure np, maybe I need to rewatch the 1st season of it if I have free time

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Berserk (1997) then Berserk (2016), if you enjoy the 1997 art style once you finish it look at the 1016 version. the 2016 version is a acquired taste when it comes to art style.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you like comedies i have some recommendations

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai aka. "Love is War": It's a Rom-Com with heavy focus on the comedy. The two characters get involved in complex mindgames and it's just great. Ended too soon tho. Bonus points for best opening

Grand Blue: the setting is diving altho its about as far from a proper sports anime as it gets so don't skip it because of that, it's really funny

Asobi Asobase: 3 girls trying to survive everyday life as retards. thats pretty much it. Bonus points for the best outro ever

Aho Girl: An idiot girl who really likes bananas and her friend who keeps beating the shit out of her for being stupid

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo! aka "Konosuba" Season 1 and 2: Guy gets reincarnated into another world after dying and hiliarity ensues

Hinamatsuri: what would happen if a mafia boss finds himself having to take care of a powerful psychic who happened to crash into his apartment one day

thats all i can think of right now, most of these are recent too
Last edited by Chirs; May 8, 2019 at 09:39 PM.
i have watched the entirety of jjba all the way up to the latest released episode and it was epic