Ranking
Original Post
Introductions
I'm making this thread as a place for clan members to introduce themselves and get to know a little bit about one another.

I'm a pretty all around person, I'll talk to you about pretty much anything, as long as I feel like talking. But I do have my favorite topics. I'm a pretty spiritual, not religious I really can't stand organized religion, but I'm pretty open minded.
Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather.
my introduction:
i am very talkative:P or typitive.i find alot of things funny when i want. i like to draw:3 and thats bout it i cant think about anything else.
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
I'm pretty easy to talk to and fairly simple minded person. I have an open mind with pretty much anything. I tend to have the most complex conversations with Golden. o_O. I like to play toribash about an hour a day and I'll be on irc while I'm playing toribash.
Im a pretty laid back kid. i can be smart when i want to, im pretty random and do things on impulse. you probably wont like me at first but im like vodka, i burn the first time you try it then you get to like it. Peace.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
:> Mah name is Jack (In real) I come from the UK. I like lots of diffrent music (pretty jealous that Golden got to see Exies live )

I'm pretty erm XD Weird. Yeah I'm a toribash addict ;-;
I'm from Poland, my name is Joanna;) i like playing toribash on crazy mods with friends. Alot fun. ^^ im listeing to rock, metal (folk and melody) and some country music.
Im learning english for.. um, in shool its 4 years i think, but i was learning it before in games such as Tibia and Soldat ;) also, im trying myself in russ.
I can play classic guitar (acoustic)! but im pretty bad singer. Im smoking, and yeah, im 18 years old.
so my name is Max irl.. i'm 20 years old.. living in germany..
my english is kinda weak.. but well most of the time it is enough to get along

i'm into gothic and dark stuff such as vampire and fantasy stories (maybe that's why i am a "goth")
i'd say that i am pretty accostable.. and lil freaky xD

i like metal and rock and irish folk music..

well.. dunno what else to say..

in toribash i'm kinda a "judo only" player.. i just love judo
Last edited by Selepharon; Sep 21, 2009 at 06:18 PM.
Swedish dude, love spending time with my GF and do all sorts of things as long as they don't bore me out. Kickboxing is the main tb mod for me atm, and funmods. ^_^

Ask whatever ye want, gonna sleep now though. Peace!