Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just remembered a friend of mine pirated the nosteam version of this game and basically own every single stattrak and knife.

Pirater sucks.
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Just remembered a friend of mine pirated the nosteam version of this game and basically own every single stattrak and knife.

Pirater sucks.

Are they sellable?
no you can't
you guys should try and understand that you can't get 1000's or guns from a glitch
let alone one

it's from a pirated version of cs:go
and then none of the gun rarities are correct
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
CONFETTI GUN IS OP!

On another note: today's update is everything that is great in this world.
Last edited by NotShadow; Aug 22, 2014 at 07:12 AM.
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
cerro i cant believe u fuckin did that also we arent friends anymore

wp

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
no you can't
you guys should try and understand that you can't get 1000's or guns from a glitch
let alone one

it's from a pirated version of cs:go
and then none of the gun rarities are correct

Yes you can't sell any of those guns.
:D
Looks like I won't be going up anytime soon. I win some games, then I lose some more, then I win again.
Nova III is probably as far as my skill goes.
retired
I'm sure you play with a team of people you know, but have you tried picking up a different selection of people for a game or two, just to see how that plays out?
8-)
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Looks like I won't be going up anytime soon. I win some games, then I lose some more, then I win again.
Nova III is probably as far as my skill goes.

If you don't play with a team either at or above your skill level, you're not going to rank up easily. I got to Silver Elite (from Silver III) by myself, then I picked up a team of people and now they are all Nova 3+s, I've got there once but then stopped playing the game as much and deranked to Nova 1, and now Silver Elite Master ( ). With a team, though, you can make your own call outs, and trust them to know what they are doing, really helpful.
Or you can ace every round by yourself and trust that "teamwork" thing to those who need it.