Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Spear on Foot
Ok this one is an original by me :biggrin: you have spears and a shield that is immune to the spears and you just stab people. Its very fun!

Screenies:

Hope you enjoy!
Attached Files
SpearOnFoot.tbm (10.1 KB, 25 views)
dunno where but i know for sure it has been made lotsa times.
EDIT: Spearsheild.tbm for example, its included with toribash, i know its not better then yours but it does show that it has been made before
Last edited by Brain112; May 26, 2008 at 09:29 PM.
new version
ok i decided the shield looked pretty dumb so i made one without a shield!
Attached Files
SpearOnFoot(sheildless).tbm (10.1 KB, 7 views)
Original: Ha! AHAHAHA! ...w-wait, you're serious?

Fun: I think being raped by a brick would be funner.

Specific Things That Tick Me Off: The 'spear' is a twinsword placed in the middle of the wrist. The 'shield' is a square. The shield and spear are also actual joints and body parts; this spits upon Noweb's worldbuilder and the grab-able objects. The shield is encroached upon the elbow, making it hard to move your arm. The spear, placed like a sideways twinsword, is hard to stab with; the best you can do is flex your arm and lean forward, hoping you get a glance with the instagib tip.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Oh waaa. So It's not a great mod lets all push him off a bridge. So it was made before obviously he didnt know. It doesnt have to be a great mod so deal with it.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
hey will austin or should i say FryedFrice

I KNOW WHERE U LIVE!!!

This is private information, and also useless spam. Please refrain from posting this.
-Samule
Last edited by Samule; Jun 1, 2008 at 03:28 AM.