Ranking
It has bad reviews, high price, supposedly has problems with SLI, supposedly crashes often, has day 1 DLC (jesus) and to boot it's published by Ubisoft. I think I'd rather buy 60 eur worth of bricks instead.
I'm not too interested.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Well its works find for me and the price is mew but you always need to pay something like that for a triple A title
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
Well its works find for me and the price is mew but you always need to pay something like that for a triple A title

Agree with that bold and underlined words.
But yes, I don't really want to buy it because they're a lot of negative reviews at steam.
I'll just download it or try it at my friend's house or somewhere I can try this game on.
If I find this good, I'll buy. If not, I don't want to waste my money on this.
HAHA But my first comment on this game is.. NICE CONCEPT AND GRAPIC.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I still can't believe that you can use cheats (trainers) in multiplayer. I literally murdered someone who tried to hack me while I had unlimited ammo and no reload lol. Infinite health works in it too but meh I like taking a risk where I can still die, its more fun that way.

Not to mention you get loads of different cheats like infinite focus, infinite battery and other things to keep cops off you if you aren't in the mood to be chased by them. And they all work in multiplayer! Normal games don't work like that lol.
Gotta get this game then. Looks like fun.
Trolling around with cheats in Multiplayer lol.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
shiet, I'm still saving up for PS4 , and downloading Watch Dogs via steam is a pain in the ass.

You can buy it from uPlay, it's cheaper. Rp. 350.000 if I'm not mistaken. It's a great game. Worth a buy.
TL;DR: Buy it from uPlay.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Agree with that bold and underlined words.
But yes, I don't really want to buy it because they're a lot of negative reviews at steam.
I'll just download it or try it at my friend's house or somewhere I can try this game on.
If I find this good, I'll buy. If not, I don't want to waste my money on this.
HAHA But my first comment on this game is.. NICE CONCEPT AND GRAPIC.

Never been believing at people's review before. But hey, the game has a really creative background story and setting. Also this game has the best graphic evaarrr
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
You can buy it from uPlay, it's cheaper. Rp. 350.000 if I'm not mistaken. It's a great game. Worth a buy.
TLR: Buy it from uPlay.

Never been believing at people's review before. But hey, the game has a really creative background story and setting. Also this game has the best graphic evaarrr

I've got the info from a friend. He said GTA V's graphic is better than W_D.
But, I really want to try this shiet somehow. I've found a lot of minigames and application at Android's Playstore related to W_D.
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I've got the info from a friend. He said GTA V's graphic is better than W_D.
But, I really want to try this shiet somehow. I've found a lot of minigames and application at Android's Playstore related to W_D.

GTA V's plot < Watch_Dogs' plot imho
"Don't judge the book by its cover." :| I play for gameplay and stories. Except sandbox games heheh :U
reading complaints about price is ridiculous just as much as claiming the need to have a console to play it.

ever heard about nvidia and intel i7?..
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I still can't believe that you can use cheats (trainers) in multiplayer. I literally murdered someone who tried to hack me while I had unlimited ammo and no reload lol. Infinite health works in it too but meh I like taking a risk where I can still die, its more fun that way.

Im sorry but wut. That seems like a really stupid idea. Whats the catch?

Also my thoughts on watch dogs are explained by this fine gentleman

TL; DW The pc port is not really next gen to pc standards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]