Toribash
Original Post
[REL] TRichard21 - New Level of Aikido !
Oh Hello, I didnt see you there.

So your probably wondering what is so dam special about this mod. Well pull up a chair and I will tell you my friend.

Imagine an Aikido mod where cheap openers, pitiful lifts and 20 frame decaps are non existent. Now you probably thinking " Hey now that's never going to happen" . Well thats true but with this mod, it is much more difficult to accomplish and with that, it gives a fair chance for either opponent to win.

But the best part is , YOUR IN A DEFAULT STANCE , now thats just plain awesome all on its own. With this stance you are able to toss , twist and spin your opponent and if yo feel like, give one hell of a hit. There is a point system too so mashing wont help you get points.

So without further a due here is....

TR_True_Aikido

[/IMG]

NOW GO AND KICK SOME ASS!
Attached Files
tr_true_aikido.tbm (8.5 KB, 75 views)
I like the mods you make. This one is also quite nice since it gets rid of most decap openers.
The stance is nice, with the right leg behind it makes its easier to move to the left so I think this will be preferred over turning to the right.
It's also easier to kick your opponent from this stance as well.
Either way, here is me testing this mod.

(btw is it possible that makes you get points when different joints touch the floor?)
Attached Files
True Aikido Test #001.rpl (19.3 KB, 33 views)

i am a bird now - Lil B

The mod is good, I have played some from today. But I hope this is not the final version because I believe there are some things a bit messed up that could be fixed to make the mod better for everyone.

wrists
the wrists are absolutely fucked, and I don't mean to say that harshly, but they make for some buggy grabs and the extension is much too far back

grabbing
I mentioned this to you before, but the visual ability of your grab is pretty key in aikido in toribash. and the fact that it is quite difficult to actually see your hand grabbing is a big downside. I know it would be possible for people to get used to this and you technically 'know' you are grabbing by your grip color and by the fact that you clicked it, but it being hard to actually tell until you are grabbing is a bit annoying.

other than those few peeves (which I really hope you change) I think the idea is cool that a mod would have its own stance and I look forward to seeing the other stances you have in store.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Fantastic mod! i could really see this in a public server.

Only thing wrong this that the wrist are a bit awkward
but still great and well made
That baby aint mine
Thanks guys , I am glad you like the mod .

And yes the wrists are a tad funky, but there is a purpose behind it. It allows you to side flip your opponent in the opposite direction much easier.
Also with the amount of body modding done to the tori's , it wont be exactly the same as default tori's, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Thanks guys , I am glad you like the mod .

And yes the wrists are a tad funky, but there is a purpose behind it. It allows you to side flip your opponent in the opposite direction much easier.
Also with the amount of body modding done to the tori's , it wont be exactly the same as default tori's, unfortunately.

ooh i see
That baby aint mine