Toribash
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
The edges look like that when they're lined up correctly.

u wot m8

As long as that glitch exists I would never call that lining up correctly. In fact i would say it's bad modding.

The layout of the mod looks pretty good (if perhaps a bit generic). But the placing of individual objects and attention to small details feels really messy.

For example look at those pipes on the third roof. The ends of them ar goiing inside the box object, but a bit of them is sticking out from the top. Same problem happens with the railing on the side of the same roof.

Also on bigger structures that are constructed of multiple same colour objects you have pats sticking out making the wall look uneven in a bad way. These are the cases where you want your faces to be on same level. Although even then when placed correctly they rarely need to be inside eachother.

Also one small detail that takes away from the realistic look of a mod is when you have two objects going inside each other from the corners a bit like they were melted together (see uke's side on the second roof and upper corners of the fourth building).

So I guess in short what I'm saying is: pay more attention to way you line up your object.

If you are having a trouble with thinking where the edge of your box object is exacly, you can actually take the object's length on the axis that is perpendicular to the edge and divide it by two and then add or subtract it from the object's coordinate on that same axis.

I suck a describing so here's a pic of each problem

Last edited by Obazu; Mar 15, 2015 at 05:29 PM.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
The pipes sticking out the top of the block and the red rail bars going down sticking out the side. I did on purpose be cause it thought it looked cool. Kinda like it was welded on to the side of the building.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Then why didn't you do it for the other side of the rail? As for the pipes, to me it looks more like a mistake than anything since i can't think of any good reason it would be like that in real life.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
alright
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Still I think it's a great mod. I tried a replay, but i think i'll stick to really easy parkour mods xD

Amazing, like always. Not surprised. Great job keep on doing this king of mods!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Is this possible? I tried it a whole bunch of times and i can't do it
Almost forgot to say this is a cool map. Amazing job.
Ever felt like Fun