ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
quik question
too simple to be put on support

how to put in a pic into your post? i know how to attach jpgs, but those dont show up until you click on them on the bottom. i see other posts that have them right in the middle of the text.
- its been a while
Upload them to Photobucket, save as whatever, and use the direct link on the symbol that looks like a mountain, and you have your picture - should be wrapped in [IMG] tags
Go to Foolio's Store: Foolish Pics

FUCK

EPIC HEADS AND SIGNS WITH EPIC QUALITY
i cant use photobucket... for some reason, an ad cuts off the bottom of prompt thingy. i can seach for the file, but i cant click OK or CANCEL.

any other way to upload?
- its been a while
Use tehupload.com
It doesn't suck like photobucket, and it's faster than imageshack.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
oh i can upload it now (with like box or somthing liek that) but when i tried to use in text image, it shows up as a little box with a red cross on it.

for instance
- its been a while

ok so i got to the page where ti shows the image. but its no the only thing on the page.... so i dont think its the right url. i dont think i can direct link with the current thing im using.
Last edited by blkk; Feb 20, 2009 at 02:32 AM.
- its been a while