Ranking
Original Post
[R] Cartonish Skeletal Set (easy 60k)
Sup peeps, I am requesting a skeletal set (not sans but similar), I already made a head, but if you want you can improve on it, but i want the skeleton to be cartoon-ish but not too cartoon-ish. The closer you can get it look represent my head the better. Now for the texture its self I want it to look like a skeleton with green aura going/swirling around the 'bones'. If you can, i would like to have the bottom part/ abs and down to look darker but with brighter aura. You can do body parts with or with out joints, but if you dont do joints the most ill pay is 40k. the textures can be any size as i have 128 textures but if you can make 512 x 512 that re-size automatically, i'd prefer it.

As for contacting I have a steam account, Eymeil A239. and a skype, eymeil. Both shud have the same icon/avatar as me.

I plan on having the textures by the end of April but anything before then is fine.I wouldn't think making a skeleton would be that hard so it shoulg be an easy 20 - 60k ; )
Head Ex2.PNG (71.5 KB, 2 views)
Head Ex3.PNG (74.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by KG7Eymeil; Apr 6, 2016 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Adding details
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
hmm idk what to make just try to make it look like an actual skeleton and go from there
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)