Ranking
Original Post
Not Connected Error
Help! I have download client, install it, register, and when i try to join multiplayer i get "Not Connected" error. How i can fix it?
Asmadei every server or wat? If One server then you need to go another server? If all server like tourney, betting server, and more. Then you need to i think restart your wifi or something like that or you didnt pay the wifi is it unlimited or wat i dont know :3
CLICK IT
hi asmadei and welcome to the toribash community,

there's an easy solution to this. I have the same "problem". connect to a server and when it says "not connected" just load up the multiplayer list again and connect to the same server again and you'll be connected. I have no idea what causes this tho. Hope I could help.

cheers,

Axel
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
hi asmadei and welcome to the toribash community,

there's an easy solution to this. I have the same "problem". connect to a server and when it says "not connected" just load up the multiplayer list again and connect to the same server again and you'll be connected. I have no idea what causes this tho. Hope I could help.

cheers,

Axel

That didn't fixed the "Not Connected" issue
Originally Posted by ryanzito View Post
That didn't fixed the "Not Connected" issue

Please make your own thread so we can help you.