Ranking
Original Post
THE RUSTY DAGGER [Under Construction]
. . .

As you enter the town you hear around you the sounds of busy townsfolk, bustling with energy all around.

Everywhere there is something going on, whether it be the sounds of hammers bashing against hot steel or the desperate cries of merchants looking for another customer.

Making your way past the heavy crowds and cramped streets, you come across the comforting glow of a tavern, filled to the brim with hard liquors and happy folk.

Looking up at the modest building, so see upon its humble log frame a sign.

THE RUSTY DAGGER.

Indeed this is the place you have been searching for . . .

You reach into your pouch one more time to here the sound of coin jingling loudly.

You smile. And then you walk in.

I will be including payment preferences in the many many edits I will be making throughout the day, but for now, tc is preferred.

When things get started I will open up to payments from USD to items and even other works of art.
Awesome

I'm requesting a head, will hit you up in discord. Do you have a price range so I can expect how much it will probably cost?
[TLL]
Actually, price is going to be determined after creation of art. I make all of my art the best quality I can, so I don't want anyone to feel like their price will determine how it will end up.
-----
also i have some extra rules that i will implement that can allow other people to "steal" (buy) someone's requested art if it is agreed that the requester lowballs

i will have both anti-lowball and anti-highball rules set in place to make a fair and fun competitive environment
Last edited by Yuma; Nov 23, 2017 at 07:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
mkay I got 2 spots open before the tavern closes its doors and gets to cleaning those "dishes."

fill em up folks :3
-----
1 spot open <.>
Last edited by Yuma; Nov 23, 2017 at 08:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. heh- d-don't mind that Dobby. j-just playing around haha.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.