Toribash
Original Post
Remove or Raise QI Limit
i personally think you guys should raise the qi limit or just remove it,because most players play 100 games and can't get any qi afterwards until the next day.i personally suggest raising it to possibly 500 or maybe 1k qi it just seems very reasonable,and sure it will get abused and such but what does qi farming really have to do with anything you need tc for just about everything so there really shouldn't be a qi limit.

let me know what y'all think?
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
i have hit 100 games per day for 3 consecutive days now

Just saying, 1 person hitting the limit 3 times isn’t the same as 3 individual players hitting it Once

As I said before, most players don’t even hit the limit but for the people who do a good idea might be a paid booster where it ups your daily qi limit for around a week. Say, $20 for 2 days of the daily qi limit being 200
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
I don't think there are many players who need to get the Qi cap removed or set to something higher.

Apart from Prince, but that's another story

100 Qi per day is high enough in my opinion

you're severely underminding xbcz

if the limit was abolished he'd be insanely happy
QI limits are there to cut off farmers.

If you raise it, the number of such users will be increased. I'm sure, that you guys don't want this economy problems in future.

Moreover, you feel qi limit only on your first 1000 games. After that, nobody is playing 100+ everyday.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
I don't think there's any point in raising it:

1) Not everyone has the will power to wait around and hit 100 games even
2) The game would get so boring if everyone plays 500 games a day and doesn't take any break. And would leave the game at the end
3) Totally unfair towards players who've legitimately farmed high belts through hitting 100 Qi limit everyday
(You realise farming a black belt takes 10 days but with 500 Qi, it'll take only 2 days. Then hitting a Custom Belt would take 40 days and in-case of removing the limit, that's a complete rip-off. There are people who don't have lives)
Last edited by MrSofty; Apr 29, 2018 at 11:31 AM.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
I don't think there's any point in raising it:

1) Not everyone has the will power to wait around and hit 100 games even
2) The game would get so boring if everyone plays 500 games a day and doesn't take any break. And would leave the game at the end
3) Totally unfair towards players who've legitimately farmed high belts through hitting 100 Qi limit everyday
(You realise farming a black belt takes 10 days but with 500 Qi, it'll take only 2 days. Then hitting a Custom Belt would take 40 days and in-case of removing the limit, that's a complete rip-off. There are people who don't have lives)

1) Irrelevant?
2) People don't have to play 500 games, they can play however much they want.
3) It still requires the same amount of playtime to reach 20k games, even if you do it in fewer days.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
1) Irrelevant?

Proving the point of why 100 Qi limit is enough

Originally Posted by Joel View Post
3) It still requires the same amount of playtime to reach 20k games, even if you do it in fewer days.

Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post

Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
I just buy my qi cuz fck grinding ya feel... but it would be nice if it was upd a bit.