ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ed View Post
I'm gonna hop on for a few. If you want I'll run some 45s and try to get you gear.

I was just hopping off when you said that, lol.

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
i'm also on pretty often as well, feel free to add me rawwrh, name is nuoa#1834. i can probably run you through a few 55s.

Thanks man, Ill add you when I get home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
revamped thorns and dh melee set look interesting, can't decide if they'll be any good but at least they look interesting

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
It seems they nerfs healer monk in patch 2.4.0

RIP Healer Monk

Source
Last edited by Chris; Nov 10, 2015 at 10:13 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
3 more days until I can lose another bit of my life into another season. Will be definitely building the new DH set first.
had a pretty slick run last night with hanz0 beattie and costa, ended up making it to 70 in about 4 hours (could have probably done 3 and a half or so but we did all the bounties before rifting to get the cain set and didn't have anyone running story to get leoric's crown, we did that grouped as well). anyway, we were definitely pushing top 500, probably top 100 towards the end of the night when i went to sleep. season's been pretty fun so far, playing a wizard and am hoping to get some better gear today.
please stop giving me natalyas kadala

please

ps congratulations to faint on finally finishing his delsere's set

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
please stop giving me natalyas kadala

please

ps congratulations to faint on finally finishing his delsere's set

:^)

really weird day yesterday with hanz0 getting thousands of natalyas pieces and me not getting my dmos for ages. ended up getting pretty much everything besides compass rose last night and just got the rose a couple of minutes ago from a greater rift. going to try to push to 60 solo or so today, not sure how far i can go with my current gear as only one piece is ancient. me and hanz0 got to 58 or so yesterday and that was like top 300.
correction: faint was a big quitter and went to bed and i bravely soldiered on to gr60

B&B&B&