Ranking
I don't believe I'll get that bad, haha. I'm overweight technically anyways. Nothing dangerous besides possibly getting sick.

For me, I learned it needed to be over because I just wasn't feeling love for her any longer. She was aggressive over little things. Like, I didn't invite her to a haunted house with me and my friends because I know she hated those things. She went off on me and said we were done and blocked my number the rest of the night. She would go with us, but then shut down and not speak because of her depression. I had to deal with that before. Just couldn't do it anymore.

Love is a shitty thing. Luckily, she's found someone else - so she's happy now. That's all I wanted out of this ordeal. Even though she hates me now.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I'd just like to congratulate you two—Mongius and WeooWeoo—for taking actions into your own hands and bettering your lives. I know from experience, just as you two know now, that that was an incredibly difficult decision; you two are some pretty strong dudes.

On a different note, I think I'm gonna be starting up a one-man Toribash radio broadcast during tournaments and bet servers I partner with.
Last edited by Creati0n; Mar 22, 2017 at 07:06 PM.
Ew, girls.

Finally made use of the Nintendo eShop and bought Earthbound, and having a blast. I love the Mother series, in case you hadn't already noticed.
Yeah, there's a glitch which allows you to go out of bounds next to the house, from there you can access the debug menu and skip to the end
Wolololololo
Is that an actual confirmed wr

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
I just dumped the bitch who killed me internally for 5 years.
Never felt more free than now, this is better than heroin.

meanwhile i juste saved my relation by almost nothing rofl

on another note, first job interview of my life today, ay
no u