Ranking
Original Post
t do you think there should be a bit more blood and gore if so how?
do u think there should be more gore if so how?, i think more blood, bone breaking (like a joint going the wrong way or if u break it the joint is unmovible and is in relax mode)
Re: t do you think there should be a bit more blood and gore if so how?
There should be a gore multiplyer in the options! like 1 for current situation, 0 for no blood (parent-friendly - for those over-protective health and safety types), 2 for double the blood. So 100 would be a typical bloodbath (what I would call perfect )

Just an idea. At least the 0 and 1 idea (or blood / no blood) for those who would call games such as GTA a murder simulator! (it clearly is a driving, boating and flying simulator AS WELL! )
I has a flavour
Oh my! Imagine how many parents will have a fit when they see the bloodbath... like uke half covered in blood. Like water... but thicker.
To be fair, if hampa ever did something like this, he'd have to make it multiplayer only so that them countries who don't like lots of blood, don't get pissed of and ban Toribash.

Oh, and talking about ugly people banning games, apparently they're coming to a conclusion that video-games make people take drugs!!

ORLY?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
It would be real cool if blood pooled up on the floor, and stuck to the players and such

Originally Posted by veb
Oh my! Imagine how many parents will have a fit when they see the bloodbath... like uke half covered in blood. Like water... but thicker.
To be fair, if hampa ever did something like this, he'd have to make it multiplayer only so that them countries who don't like lots of blood, don't get pissed of and ban Toribash.

Assuming people in those countries at some point would try multiplayer, I don't see how that really matters. And I don't believe anyone should let them scumbags decide how to make one's games. Also, I wouldn't really excpect anyone to be allright with decapitation, but not blood... but mankind never cease to amaze me when it comes to these things...
If you gonna make more blood there is a problem: more blood = more particles/bodies => more to calculate => slow game = no fun
None else. We don't want this to be like Mortal Kombat, where you flick someone and they lose 4 pints of blood.
No, but there should be a little more blood when you RIP SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF.

None of that little trickle. We want ARTERIAL SPRAY. Hell, it could be a volumetric sprite. (Sprites perpendicular to each other... ascii rendintion:

Front view:
|
|
-----+-----
|
|

Top view

_
/|\
/ | \
/ | \
/ | \
/__|___\
Originally Posted by MechMantis
No, but there should be a little more blood when you RIP SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF.

None of that little trickle. We want ARTERIAL SPRAY. Hell, it could be a volumetric sprite. (Sprites perpendicular to each other... ascii rendintion:

Front view:
|
|
-----+-----
|
|

Top view

_
/|\
/ | \
/ | \
/ | \
/__|___\

If by "we" you mean yourself, then yes.
Hey... Don't be nasty.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
By "we" I meant a few people I was playing with. :P

In anycase, it would add a bit of an immersion factor. Now, if it would occur every time a body part was ripped off... then it'd be hilarious. Remember the explody bug?