ES Recruitment Drive
I've played Iron Front last night, and we had assault squad urban tactics exercises.
Then we went into mission to see what have we learned. It was a massacre. XD

The moment we entered town we lost 4 people. Our squad leader was yelling, enemy shooting from all directions, I'm running from one wounded teammate to another. Sniper killing our machine-gunners, friendly fire. My god, everything we learned on that exercises we forgot when the shit hit the fan! XD We had to cover each other, like, when you are going the first soldier look front, 2 in the middle look left and right and the last one cover backs. I was the last one and I never covered backs.
Then, there is some thing called 'peeling', when last man run in front of first, then second last in front of him, while others cover him. If you lost count and run when you don't suppose to, it's called 'wtf-are-u-doing-Bojan?'. XD

My squad leader always was yelling: ''Booojan, where are you? Where are you going Bojan? Get back in formation! What are you doing? etc XD
I took the enemy rifle (since I'm best with it, I can drop someone on 500 m with Mosin Nagant), the moment I shot, was: ''WTf?! Who is using a Russian rifle? He confused me totally!'' XD
Then they told me to place bomb on some truck, and some kind of bug happened and I blow up the truck and my entire rifle squad (together with squad leader). XD But, I survived that and healed myself since I was a Medic, and they were like; ''Wth? You killed us all with that bomb and nothing happened to you?'' XD
It was best game ever. I almost died of laughter.
They wont take me into the squad again after that mission, for sure.

In the end I killed 9 enemies, died 3 times, and also I killed 8 of our soldiers. War is hell.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 11, 2012 at 11:49 AM.
in this case this is time for good old arma. tho bojan, these guys are quite amateur. i was in several different squads back then and i asure you these guys aren't any good organized ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
A film I would strongly recomend is ''Reign Over Me''

It's not a movie of my genre or anything (usually funny or action) this one have no action or comedy in it but it still is one of the best movies I ever seen.
It's with Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle.
I'm too lazy to write what it's about so I'm sure you can find a place on the internet where someone already written something about it.
Last edited by swedishpower; Jul 12, 2012 at 01:48 AM.
Siku can't touch this!
Had to try to be a squad leader. Fucking out of my capacity yet. Tho quite fine as fire team leader.. Lowest chain of command so far. Or I can blame mission maker for lack of any long/mid radio. Fucking shit. I can imagine what pain in ass is to be platoon commander.
Last edited by snake; Jul 14, 2012 at 02:03 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15