Toribash
Hi karan, want to collab on a head?

Anyone wanna collab on a head? pls

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Also recently released the mini pond (item). I had to do some real trickery with the UV to create this many unique stones.

The end result is okay, I'm currently learning new texturing techniques. My next item should be very impressive.

What program do u use to make this 3d stuff?
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Damn, you gotta teach me how to do these kind of stuff, looks pretty cool.

Also, if anyone is down to collab on a head, just PM me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Love the leaves goat, I like the shading on them and the way that theyPOP out.

I don't like the shading on the base of the tree however, especially the white highlights. They are way too bright and they distract me from the pretty blossom.

I added a paintover to show what I mean

Paintover

Sup nerd
I see what you mean. The more I look at it, the less it makes sense. If you look at the brightest parts of the pink leaves, you'll notice that the 'light source' would be directly above. And I have another light source (in terms of texturing) at a 45 degree angle to the tree. However, I do know why I did that. My reason being, that I wanted to have some more vivid imagery. If I revamp the tree, I'll probably do something cooler. I'll make shadows and light bits like this. (but I need more texturing experience for this)

wow lol i really thought i had applied here....hmmm

anyway im applying now

I am Karan, I am 18 years old right now and I am from India.

I have been doing traditional art for about 3 years now....well its not that long but still i have fun everytime i draw something.

I have recently gotten into digital art and have been basically making textures for toribash exclusivesly just because i enjoy it.

You can see all of my recent pieces in my shop but here ill show some of my "better" works :>

art

I hope you all consider me :>
Thank you
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Added you.

Not Headless

Head I made recently It has some cool blendshapes that make it customizable.
Last edited by Headles; Jul 4, 2019 at 12:53 PM.
Sup nerd