Ranking
Original Post
New rpg game in the works
Hey all, I'm assuming this is the thread to put this. Me and my friend have been discussing this for a while, and we started laste last year with a betatype that got no where, but were picking up again.

So. Basically we really need
-pixel artists (Yes it is a 2d game, but seriously, i know theres a few of you guys here)
-Members in general/beta testers
-We DO NOT need admins as of now.
-pixel artists
-Did I say pixel artists?
-Music makers! Forgot these guys
-Ideologists, we can always use more ideas. etc.
Pm me for details etc etc, If you wanna join our team as an artist (You'll get speshul st00f), pm me or post here with some work that you've done.

-Accepting a FEW mod applications

Gogogogogogo.

Ohai check out the name

IMMUNIS ONLINE
Last edited by Megadoomer; Mar 19, 2009 at 03:50 AM.
So, is this gonna be another RPG Maker game that dies within days?

Or is it something better?
I can beta test for you, just give me any info i might need

I could also mod for you. I just need to know what you expect of me.
Last edited by Gum; Mar 18, 2009 at 05:05 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not a pixel artist, but I can tile textures. if you need any wall textures or something, I'm sure I could make them perfectly tileable, then pixelate them.
Former Item Forger
PM Shook for pixel art. Seriously.
And if you want, I could beta the game if it's less than 200mb.
I'd love to participate in helping you. RPG's are one of my favorite genre (?) of gaming, and if you want, I could help you with ideas/ scripts too.
No its not a crappy rpg maker version. This is fresh made from scratch. Also, Stups: Your good at art. =P Wanna try out a few tiles and post them to see how I like it?

I'll filter out the people who want in for now, because at the moment it is going to be closed alpha so I will accept a few in. Everyone here that has posted just pm me so I can give you private answers etc.
Last edited by Megadoomer; Mar 18, 2009 at 10:31 PM.