Ranking
Just finished my 5th year of uni doing Comp Sci and Law.
Currently working in Software in the defence/aviation space.

Interesting jobs I've worked in the past:
Worked in legal tech and innovation a few months.
Student politics - campus culture executive and director of a multi-million non profit.
Marketing/sales work for my uni.
Currently in university and working occassionally. Like 3-5 days a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
[TLL]
i'm the frontman for an experimental shadowrap indie boyband that samples ambient Tibetan throat-chanting. i call the project Deaf Clips.

ok no, i'm actually a highschool senior currently in between jobs because I moved recently. i'm aiming to take business and cybersecurity classes alongside working on a music career.

also, sorry, boyband membership is exclusive to TLL members
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
what's your PhD on powas

Socio-cultural phenomenon of e-sports.
and no, not going to research toribash. not esports enough. :^)
retired
I'm a nerdy Physics teacher

form a queue, ladies
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
I'm a nerdy Physics teacher

form a queue, ladies

I'm a nerdy Physics student. Mate with me.
I got a degree in aerospace engineering and currently work for a company that makes aerospace nuts and bolt etc as a manufacturing automation engineer.

This means I try to come up with ways to make our process of making bolts involve less man hours, and more robot hours and such. Then, after I come up with it I show it to my boss and he says make it happen and I do my best to make it to happen.

Doesn't sound very exciting, but I like it.
Last edited by sirkill1; Dec 1, 2018 at 10:06 PM.
🫷🦚🫸