ES Recruitment Drive
Don't worry to much, just remember I took TGS out of clan league the year after they won.
We have some pretty damn good players in this clan. But of course we need more so pretty soon here when I graduate high school I'm going to search out a bunch of really good players and get them to join. I'm also going to train Tw0Faced so that should help!
Last edited by Submerge; May 19, 2017 at 02:49 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Sounds like a plan subbers. I've actually been playing a good bit of abd I'ma start getting involved with another for CL but I is bad
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Ive been ingame a lot the last few days, I know a few of you have seen me on. Ill be on a lot more soon too so be ready.
Alright that sounds great. I'm usually in the 750tc abd tourney all the time.

I have 11 more weeks of school till I become a normal full-time working adult and can hop on more
I still take texture requests for usd
So as I'm sure everyone knows, clan league starts around the summertime and I'd like it if all our active members would participate. So I was wondering what mods everyone would be willing to play for clan league. Once I know what you all want to play I'll see what I can do about training you in those mods, but remember, not everyone can play aikido for us lol
dang its starting to look great man. i remember you showing me the wips via messenger. keep it up guys. very good work.

I'll probably work on the set more today and or make some toribash items and submit them and probably chill ingame
I still take texture requests for usd
I'll be on tonight after my extremely long graduation practice, I've been at this aractice longer than I would have been in school. I'll mostly be on Discord I just hotness me up there if you need me.