Toribash
Sorry about being inactive lately, my brother deleted Discord off my phone and I'm started to play on my Xbox a lot. Imma change it today
I'm Back trash#1234
Getting an armband would be cool, but I don't think a lot of the members would have enough tc to buy the texture or be interested enough to use it
Maybe we should ask our members. Do we have any artist in our clan? I think Veoo is an artist. We can ask him to make hehe for free.
Let's just make it anyway, it's just for memories even we not using it

Welcome back jen
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
We dont currently have an armband, but its a good idea, might request some art, depending on what the other members think about it

Y'all should join the Event artist squad and you'd then get the AS barmands (3d item) ;>
(In this case AS stands for Artist Squad but none let me rename how the artists are called in so we are called Event artists but the armband still has AS on it ;>)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haha Kris, I never tought of that, its brilliant, sadly I cant do art. If you see some of my "art" that I have tried doing, you will probably never speak to me again. Anyway, the idea is nice but its not for me Maybe someday I will start doing some proper Art, but as of now I cant see myself doing any art in the near future.

I'm bad at art too. No matter how much I tried I can't get myself to be good or like doing art.
I suck at drawing but i can try making some armbands , cant be that hard eh?
PM me for no reason,ask me something,send memes n stuff
Why? Cuz i like to view pm's (and dank memays)
Well that's just an option if the armband idea doesn't work xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]