Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Ai Vector
So this is the first of my kittens \o/ I plan to make to more concept characters for my music persona DaddyCat
Her name is ai and she is a bit timid and shy. You can probably gather a lot of her personality from the pose and facial expression.

There is a 50% chance i will end up not finishing this due to being lazy, but i'd really like to because i know it'd look bomb.

things i already know i need to fix:
Hands
Arms
Shirt
Ears
The rest is just a sketch and will be refined throughout the lining process.

Ai

Finished version

Anyways, cnc and stuff, and tips on drawing hands would help ;<

Used gimp and a mouse.
Last edited by Doxxy; May 5, 2012 at 08:01 AM.
Aka jusmi.
Awesome job considering it was made via a mouse but try to solidify the lines a bit more... Also for the hands try using your own hand as a reference and if that doesn't worm I can try to help when I get on my comp (i'm on my ipod touch)
Even though u said it's a WIP here's some things you can change:
Give it shoulders
Fix the location of the feet and remember to make keep the proportions correct(closer to the ceiling the bigger)
Whats the thing behind her right arm? (left for the viewer)
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
I'll try to fix up the shoulders. I just noticed they need a bit of definition.
The thing behind her arm is a unfinished rug, and i like the positioning of the feet because she is kinda standing pigeon toed with her legs kinda far apart (that is not a pun, you dirt minds)

Also, i'm currently working on cleaning up my line work, but it's a pain.
Aka jusmi.
Hmm I could help you clean it up if i have some time later but u should do something about the lrgs than I personally don't mind the feet positioning but the leg that goes into the left foot would have the leg bending at an impossible angle at the knee...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Here's an updated version.

dfhd

Also, thanks joshy, but i rather do it all on my own \o/
Aka jusmi.
she has no bewbs,when there is a birds-eye view of a chick, i wanna see juicy tits. and is she flying? whats the block in the upper right?
Originally Posted by Tor1g0d View Post
she has no bewbs,when there is a birds-eye view of a chick, i wanna see juicy tits. and is she flying? whats the block in the upper right?

I don't want to add giant breast on her. Also that's a chair? Or are you talking about the edge of the wall?

Also, she wants to fly \o/
Aka jusmi.
I can't really say much about this piece, it's hard to c&c this because it's hardly in progress. Don't give me an empty bowl and ask me how the soup tastes. Basically what I just said right there (in that nifty little line I made up on the spot) was give us your idea in words, and ask for c&c later. But what I do see, I guess I like so far, I can only assume the only things I can see that are off/odd are going too be fixed later in a more developed stage. One thing I would fix early though, is the body is kind of awkward, because the head is so much bigger, and is in a significantly different angle than the head.
I would say make the lines a little softer
And try add a little details already
For the rest i really like it already good job man
Nono that is not how you do it, first you sketch something messy then you make a new layer and make perfectly clean lines you don't try to fix the messy ones