Toribash
Original Post
Dobby's Replay thread!
I made a replay and edited it a little bit. This is my final product of the first replay that i'm going to post here. This was made while on vacation, i just might go golfing soon...
Attached Files
Rawb~ Rainbow Factory (fixed).rpl (270.4 KB, 186 views)
Last edited by Dobby; Jun 30, 2016 at 05:31 AM.
Rob long time no see! \o/

Enjoyed the opening bit it was well done.

bit iffy on the first kick, but loved the next boom it was beautiful and the damage input was huge.

Punch was good, and next kick was pretty nice. I thought that you kinda ghosted a bit too much on that last kick to be honest, I'd like the see that torso go flying if you know what I mean.

Great job on this replay, dms were great and you still have your cool style.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
First, /)
Second, The replay is very good, although the spins are excessive and flashy, they add style and creativity

9.8/10
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Rob long time no see! \o/

Enjoyed the opening bit it was well done.

bit iffy on the first kick, but loved the next boom it was beautiful and the damage input was huge.

Punch was good, and next kick was pretty nice. I thought that you kinda ghosted a bit too much on that last kick to be honest, I'd like the see that torso go flying if you know what I mean.

Great job on this replay, dms were great and you still have your cool style.

Pretty much this :o

I really like your style. The opener was great, super fluid. The last hit seemed a bit rushed though, same with the transition to the pose.
Enjoyed watching it
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Hi, i haven't made a replay in 2 months. c:

so here's a simple-ish replay. Marrez helped me a bit to set up the kick.

Bump, since no one has commented, i'll upload version two as well.
Attached Files
Rawb~ Menstral Frustrations.rpl (258.7 KB, 81 views)
Last edited by Dobby; Oct 25, 2013 at 11:43 PM.
oh.. my god.... your new style is so hot. beautiful speed, beautiful flow.. it's an amazing replay.
Really awesome replays. I really enjoyed both of them. Love how fast you were in a pose in rainbow factory like nothing happened, mean while Uke's in pieces. (Mentral Frustration) that flip was pretty sick and your booms were pretty awesome.
Great Job Dob.