Ranking
Spartacat2 i say a no:
Your app has no order and just one long paragraph and the min belt is black.
Relaxy i say a yes :
You are good in-game and you are humorous.
Last edited by Nico; Jan 4, 2015 at 10:28 PM.
jacob
i want to join vortex because im active nice and my favourite
-----
mod is mushu aikido and judo
Last edited by Jacob678; Jan 4, 2015 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Current belt: Black
Why do you want to join Vortex?: I want to join Votex because they seem like a fairly active clan and i'm fed up of clans that i've joined not being active.
-What you will bring to the clan as a member: If i'm not in college, doing coursework or spending time with my fiance, I'm on Toribash, meaning if you ever need someone online for a war or just someone to practice with/train with, i am most likely present somewhere.
-How active you are in game, 8/10
-How active you are on the forum, 5/10
-Favorite mod(s), Greykido, Aikido, ABD, basically anything aikido based :P
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself, I've had several years of MMA training and i am begining to be able to translate that into my toribash moves.
-Clan history (if you have any)
TPR-Died
BaC- Inactive
Haunted- Inactive, And are based in Mushu and i prefer aikido
jacobs new app
i want to be in vortex to make it grow my las clan history is in a clan called legends i was 1 person in it im 11 and active ingame my favourite mod is mushu
Rhysifier you're accepted its a yes from me.
As for you Jacob im sorry its going to have to be a no.
VorteX App
- I am a 2nd Dan Black belt.
- I want to join Vortex because my other clan, Hexagon was inactive and I want to be in a clan with active people.
- Im great with new people and tips and tricks and I can recruit really well too.
- Maybe a 7 or 8.
- About a 4 to 8.
- Skateboard mods, Mushu and Wushu and just about any mod with weapons.
- Im trigger happy I play a lot of FPS and Im in 5th grade. Yeah Im 11, deal with it.
- I was inn Hexagon (Hx)
Okay, derpyface9 i say yes. You play a lot of FPS? Highfive!.... no? okay then.
i am a 4th dan black belt,i wanna join vorteX because i need a good clan i can stick with and be able to participate with,i will bring my skill in different fighting stiles,i am active almost every day for about 1 to 5 hours a day,i try to be active in forums everyday also,i like many different mods but i like no grab in akidobigdojo the best,i like martial arts and different sports, and i have been a member of clans in the past such as fight club and entity.