ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ACTIVITY REWARDS
So i was chatting with rcrichman on steam and i had the greatest idea ever, toribash should do daily payouts to reward people for getting online daily or once every so often, it has the possibility to boost activity for the poor as well as keep the game alive, also i thought that different belts got a different amount of tc each day they log in, like black belt - 4th dan gets 20tc every day they log on in game, 5th dan gets 75tc per day they log in, 6th gets 100, and keep going up 25tc per belt per day till you get to 9th dan, then 10th dan gets 300tc every day they log in, masters can get 500-600 daily when logging in, customs can get 1-2k per day, gods can get like 5-10k, the one could get like 20-50k, and elite could get like 100k or some shit. The point is, it would reward people for playing daily and boost the toribash economy

I thought i would share this idea and i hope it is considered and implemented in some way shape or form.

-Love, Diety/Nicejesus #Diety4ES #Diety4Torilegend
#MakeToribashDankAgain
oh is this where i put my signature?
You can't have Elite belt for one, also this is a good idea but could be harder to implement than you may think, since peoples belts changer, but I suppose it wouldn't be too hard. It is just the game takes time to register QI being next belt, that is on forums. Anyways, that's an easy issue to overcome for the idea. The idea is a nice idea. I like it, but maybe you could just make it get higher, each say you log in, and for a month of logging in, you get to spin a wheel or something and get a random free item, of things that aren't worth too much.
I one hundred percent agree with this idea. I feel like that is one possible way to bring some more activity to the game. Some people lose interest and face difficulties trying to find interest and make tc. (interest fits in because some people like making art and, without any chances to make tc if you suck at the game, it can get tough to show your art with the needed requirements) Also I feel these little prizes give more of a reason to atleast check back on toribash, inevitably leading to playing a little. Maybe make the tc come as like a quest type thing, like every day you have to do a task that can be found on forums, like win 10 games or something.

#Diety4ES #Diety4Torilegend
#MakeToribashDankAgain
-----
Also I like the wheel idea <3
Last edited by rcrichman; May 9, 2017 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
there could be a limit of like 5k max or something that way it doesnt cause people to become insanely rich.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
You can't have Elite belt for one

yes you can, its 1 million QI though.

this is a nice idea in theory, but it would eventually obliterate the economy, because it would be a constant spawning of tc, even in little amounts it will add up to something big that will inflate the market causing tc to be worthless. And if the amount was so little that you wouldn't be able to buy a 5k item for months after saving up tc just from this, it wouldn't be worth the work. I don't support it, but I'll follow the thread to see what others say.
you're on thin ice, pal
Too easy to abuse with multiple accounts, and 75tc a day is useless for just one person, you'd make that within a few games anyway if you played in a public server.
This would mostly benefit people with tons of high belt alt accounts.
but it could also be partial based on MrMiyagy's thought that it could be like, be on every day of the month and receive an ok item, or just a tiny amount of tc, like a tc wheel or a prize wheel, and maybe there is a jackbot with like a 0.00001 percent chance to win like 15k or something of that matter that is above trash

in this way, it wouldnt be worth the effort to make tons of alts for little prizes, knowing the jackpot is really low odds
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Let's suppose we get 200 active players in one day(I believe we have way more than this), each of them would receive 5k, this would inject 500k in the economy every day. This is way too bad for the economy.

I kind of like the idea but not the way you are proposing. Maybe something like, 100 + X% where X is the amount of consecutive days you are playing with a limit of 100 and you only get it once you win Y ranked matches. This way not only activity but also ranked matches would be encouraged.
The main thing I want accomplished is some form of rewarding those who are active, the numbers can be nerfed sure and I like some of the ideas people are adding on to this and I am keeping an open mind on the opinions that believe that my original suggestions are too much tc for just logging in each day.
-----
Also to help with the alt problem it could be a benefit that starts at black belt or is small starting out and just becomes decent, make it not worth the effort to get a lot of alts capable of receiving the activity rewards.
Last edited by Tempest; May 9, 2017 at 04:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Diety View Post
So i was chatting with rcrichman on steam and i had the greatest idea ever, toribash should do daily payouts to reward people for getting online daily or once every so often, it has the possibility to boost activity for the poor as well as keep the game alive, also i thought that different belts got a different amount of tc each day they log in, like black belt - 4th dan gets 20tc every day they log on in game, 5th dan gets 75tc per day they log in, 6th gets 100, and keep going up 25tc per belt per day till you get to 9th dan, then 10th dan gets 300tc every day they log in, masters can get 500-600 daily when logging in, customs can get 1-2k per day, gods can get like 5-10k, the one could get like 20-50k, and elite could get like 100k or some shit. The point is, it would reward people for playing daily and boost the toribash economy

I thought i would share this idea and i hope it is considered and implemented in some way shape or form.

-Love, Diety/Nicejesus #Diety4ES #Diety4Torilegend
#MakeToribashDankAgain

first off people can abuse this buy making alts second the tb community already has too much tc i don't think this is a good idea
Skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrat