ES Recruitment Drive
As I said that was an example of a freeform application friendo.
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
Wait a day before reapplying.
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
So hi I'm Hugo, I am 14 years old and I'm from North-East Canada (I don't know my time zone sry). I swimm everyday in a club and I am a starting dj. I am green belt almost blue (20 matches). On the forum, I am there almost everytime I play toribash, witch means everytime when I am not in school. When I'll join the clan, I plan on trying to get with the comunity and the clan. I dont have discord but I will instal it if you accept me. And for the thing that I could say to you is that I will try to be more imprevisible as you tell me.
Alright so, Urbrained while the app it self isn't great we are in need of members and I have seen you play and have played with you quite a bit. You seem like a cool dude.
Accepted.
lol wassup b so every clan I seem to be replying to is never active so ye here we go.

my name is daquawn I'm 14 years of age u can see my belt like right over their << ye ummm I live a pretty normal life for a black kid I have a very strict mom btw so if I'm not on I prob got in trouble I like very active clans and if u ndont talk to me for like a week ima prob leave caujse theirs obviously a lack of communication and I'm not dissrespectfuli just say my opion outload in stead of keeping my thoughts to myself I call this special ability roasting. its true btw I live in estatrn America and I'm a sssswag king blin bling b
BOI SWAGKINGDOM IN DIS BBC just beacuase I felt like it