Toribash
Original Post
Please help me with my strict dad (FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE A ROUGH LIFE AT HOME)
I really need someone to talk to about my problem, its my dad....

All my life ive been controlled by my dad. (he asian btw) and as i grew older he started to punish me for having too much fun. i think im mature enough to know things he dont
my dad punishes me by hitting me Very hard which has made me FEAR him. he controls me with fear(HITLER #2)
He never lets me play with my friends and when i do he will get VERY mad and u know what....
my mum divorced him for these reasons which ended up with me in the middle of my dad and my mum pulling both arms (TRUE) i cried that whole night thinking what was wrong with my family .
nowadays he visits and lectures me all the time and i really wanna stand up to him and tell him to change and stop living in the past.(which was hitting for discipline and screaming or torturing.

so tell me anyone what do you think i should do? this is serious
The Aikido BEAST is back!
Buy a surveillance camera and put it somewhere in the house where your dad won't see it, but it can still film him. Let him hit you while you're in line of sight of the camera.

Give the tape to the police. He goes to jail for years, and when he comes out, you'll probably be an adult and be allowed to live by yourself.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

where would i find a surveillance camera that would be small enough to hide.. i have a lot of open spaces
i feel for you. my dad is the same but less extreme. my parents are apart aswell. it frustrates me how my dad goes of over things that your average parent would take in there stride. my tip. ummmmm ask your mum to move or tell whichever court/family service organisation (if your divorcing through one what kind of treeatment your dad gives you). i use to live in fear of my parents aswell but there not so bad anymore. im not sure of your age but im 15 and all i can say that was uhhhhh something of a not so bad outcome of being smacked around by my parents is i dodge and can take a hit better than anyone in my boxing club. . join martial arts or boxing. i do kick boxing and taekwondo. its good for a destraction from your parents and is good for channeling frustration. i proboblay didnt but i hope i helped in some way.
yeh ive joined taekwondo for 5 years now but my dad lives in his past. he wont change for anyone. i even know he has a girlfriend but hes lying to my mum and my family. he still controls me with fear..
eg. when im studying in mums house i hear a car drive by and my heart rushes into adrenaline thinking if that is my dad or not. hes gotten into me.. i cant do much unless i havent thought about what to do about my dad
sorry if i offend you in any way but as for your dad its people like him i hate most : physical abuse to someone smaller/younger than you. also for more support and advice visit http://www.kidshelp.com.au/
-----
Originally Posted by DipperILBI View Post
yeh ive joined taekwondo for 5 years now but my dad lives in his past. he wont change for anyone. i even know he has a girlfriend but hes lying to my mum and my family. he still controls me with fear..
eg. when im studying in mums house i hear a car drive by and my heart rushes into adrenaline thinking if that is my dad or not. hes gotten into me.. i cant do much unless i havent thought about what to do about my dad

i use to be the same about my mum when i was small. when i use to hear her coming to my room i would get a sick feeling in my stomach and feel all hot in my face. but now its not so bad
Last edited by spazrabit; Oct 5, 2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think you should stand up to him. He should be mature enough to understand how you behave.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Stand up to him how? hhe is here right now and i had the adrenaline rush. hes upstairs but he hasnt lectured me. what should i do if he hits me or lectures me
sorry if i dont reply for a while hes here and i dont want him to see me on toribash or hell go crazy
sorry..
Originally Posted by DipperILBI View Post

me response to this: sever all ties with your dad immidiantly. it sounds like hes giving you angsiaty issues. if you are made to put up with it for too long it can effect you later on in life.
omfg my mum is arguing with my dad now..
i think its because earlier in the day i told my mum to tell him to stop lecturing me now they are screaming what should i do? stay calm and wait?