ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by tortele View Post
Spyro has always been a let down for me, I've played every single one too, starting from Playstation.

Yeah, I don't understand how people like the spyro games. I've played a few wanting to like them but I could just never get into it.
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
Yeah, I don't understand how people like the spyro games. I've played a few wanting to like them but I could just never get into it.

I was young when I played it so I was like this story line is too long, [/quit].
ayylmaos are real
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
WTF did you just say? There was no Pokemon game on the PS1 because it's a Nintendo franchise and two, "it's hit the pokemon the is coming from the hole" makes no sense

That's what makes it so stupid, it wasnt even for ps1, it was just a random game, some drunk people made it, look it's like this, 8 holes and pokemons come from it, then u have to press a button to hit it, and to make it for stupid, there is some holes u can't hit, because there isn't any button for it!!, that was one of the most disappointing games, ever made, i was so shocked when i played.

Originally Posted by tortele View Post
Spyro has always been a let down for me, I've played every single one too,

Come on! spyro was one of the most fun games ever made, not one them sucked, well 2 was a little hard, but still it's phun moun!.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought Fallout 3 was mighty fun. Well I find it fun to piss people off and blow things up/ kill them so... it worked for me. The disappointing thing was the expansion packs. I spent 2 hours for what? 1 shitty gun? Total waste of gamerpoints.

TF2 for 360 only because they never came out with dlc D:

COD5 the online didn't even come close to that in COD4.

Left 4 Dead fun for about and hour and way to easy. Other than the occasional tank coming in and raping the crap out of you in half a second.

Battlefield Bad Company not much playability (controls,only 2 game types, tons of connection problems, blah blah blah).

I'll post more later...
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Originally Posted by TheSev View Post
Come on! spyro was one of the most fun games ever made, not one them sucked, well 2 was a little hard, but still it's phun moun!.

QFT. the never ones arent quite as good though
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Spartan total warrior for the nintendo gamecube. Never played a more repetitive game, all you did was running around bashing hundreds of roman soldiers. The acting was bad and so were the dialouge.

The site I ordered it from told me that I could build armies and decide where to attack, all I got was this long corridor with the same enemies.