Toribash
Original Post
Cave Story
im too lazy to give an introduction for this game so heres the link to a fan cite: http://www.miraigamer.net/cavestory/ . its a pretty good puzzle/adventure/shooter/action/sidescrolling game. kinda like mario but you get guns.LOL. although its a game like toribash;floating around and no one has heard about it.

DISCUSS!
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
Lol, i love this game, i play it six months ago and i reached the end 4 times...

Its a very good game, it gives you hours of fun

11/10
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
lol yeah!!! got to the good ending with walk through. i wuznt reading the walk through for some part so i never rescued curly brace. AND LOL I CHEATED!
Yeah its kinda hard, but its not one of those games where u desperately need a walktrough

True Story.
yeah
but it can help you alot. LOL. cuz you dont know you can get another gun when curly asks you for a machine gun trade unless you have a walkthorugh. and i didnt rescue curly when the place flooded cuz i wuznt reading the walkthrough
LOL,i didnt rescue her too, but u can pass the game without rescuing her... u see her again in the end

True Story.
i know. i finished then read the last part of walkthrough them im like:holy crap i didnt go to the hell placee
lol, i think ill play the game again and go rescue her :P

True Story.