Toribash
Originally Posted by WeRd View Post
Its hard to make a logical argument to defend RAWR

I post nearly daily.
bitlord is actually active ingame.
you are always the first person to respond when someone posts in the clan board.
nuthug comes and goes as he pleases, because no one tells nuthug what to do.
Thats four people that are somewhat active.

Gynx said that he values the individuals more than the clan, but most of us are as much a product of this clans as we are a product of our own actions.

-where would nuthug be if jamie didnt buy nuthug that 1000tc booster and force him into winning 100+ matches a day in aikido/sambo for a month?
-where would I be if nuthug didnt force me into making textures to fund his market obsession/race to complete the item collection against hector?
-where would mantrain be if he didnt make heads for clan mates?
etc.

less relevant, but heck, where would mosier(prior to RAWR membership) or rutzor be if not for their rivalry/relationship with nuthug?

we are as responsible for this clan, as this clan is for us.

Most of the core members in RAWR have been friends and playing together since the beginning. While I was not in RAWR since its inception, I played a lot with these guys in my early 'formative' years of toribash. I was 17 then and I'm 24 now..I can't think of any other game where I have been friends with the same group of 'strangers' for 7 years.

I tried to get mantrain to copy your head as my first head texture when 3.0 was first released and i could wear a texture. you were always in my heart.

but agreed, we are friends, nuthug flew over to hang out over here for a holiday and he has spent time with Strange, MANtrain and borg aswell.
we arent just clan mates, we a product of the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!

Life does indeed sneak up on you. We are forced to grow up, get real jobs, and face the world. Despite all of that however I still find myself coming back here. Sometimes after 1 month, sometimes its 5 months, maybe longer..but I keep coming back to see how things are going, particularly to catch up with my friends at RAWR. In a weird sense I feel like part of me has grown up with these guys.

we always come back.
I was 16 when i fell in with strange, nut and train, im 25 now.

RAWR isn't about status, or being legends, or any of that shit, its more about the bond we've all shared creating this thing over the years. Its our home. Theres no arguing that we dont have our fair share of dead weight, but if they ever come back there is still a place for them(ie. bitlord is back from the dead!). Its never been our style to just recruit random, more active players, RAWR has always been a place for old friends to call home.

bolded for relevance.
our core players have been here pretty much since the begining, the first version of the game i played was 2.1 and it is this clan that has kept me here to version 4.900000 or whatever we're on. not the art board or whatever else ive done, its all about this board.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I can only second what the Brover said.
Putting IRC in your activity check seems a bit weird. Apparently we scored SOME activity there but generally did you only put it there because you can check it? Gynx mentioned at some point that people send skype messages or whatever to gather activity and pass the test.
Isn't that basically a substitution for IRC activity? After all there still seems to be an internal clan communication going on. Especially since you care only about the clanchannel itself and not members online in general. I don't really see any need for us to sit in IRC but if it makes you happy I'll get us some IRC bouncers for massive idling. Hell, I have most RAWR members on Facebook and consider them my friends by now.
However, these sparks in activity, when put to test, show me mostly that people care about their clan. They care enough to not let it die. In general, if something fights back it's hardly dead.
It might be dying but you don't have speed up the process. Oh, by the way, I updated the clan thing with an inactive rank because I care!
Last edited by NutHug; Apr 22, 2015 at 02:56 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Oh, by the way, I updated the clan thing with an inactive rank because I care!

I popped by to suggest that, oh well beaten to it.

Looking at your numbers I'll give the butcher a prod and see if he thinks the same as I do...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
May I ask, what counts as "activity"?

There's currently nothing interesting happening in Toribash, and even less going on relating to clans.

And as Nut pointed out, we have PERFECT track record in Clan League, and have never failed in competing in it or any other clan event we've participated in.

Yeah, we could turn clan board into Wibbles and/or make threads for CS:GO, LoL and Hearthstone (like some clans seem to have done) to feing some activity, but there are way better ways to talk about shit like that.

Or we could discuss about the colossal ammount of sex, drugs and alcohol we have and use and post Nut nudes, but last time I checked this forum was rated teen and we don't really want to put any pressure on the teens that might play this game, because not everyone can be as awesome as Nut is.

Either you can do us a favor and kill us now, so that the few ancients who are still around can actually move on with their lives, or you can leave us alone and let us gather to compete in whatever sorry excuse for "clan league" staff might come up with, like we've done every single year.

*At least I don't remember us failing..
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
but last time I checked this forum was rated teen and we don't really want to put any pressure on the teens that might play this game, because not everyone can be as awesome as Nut is.

Last time we went with the clanspirit they made us change our clan name. We had to change from the mighty Fighting Cock Clan to RAWR. Also people like Mad_Sex_Whore, CockRocket and tittymonster had to change their nicks.

Like my stuff?
The issue has been resolved.

Like my stuff?
wait... My right foot is invisible to you?

Also, has the inactive rank changed anything? Please say it has :o
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave